Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you'll come up with innovative ways to unearth technical talent from communities we're constantly looking to engage with: product-oriented software engineers, world-class designers, folks from underrepresented groups, SaaS specialists, and more. You'll guide candidates through the process from first contact to contract signing with a blend of flair and empathy. This role also involves taking on broader initiatives related to recruitment process improvements, employer branding and diversity.
What you will do
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle for technical roles, from sourcing to offer extension
- Propose and pursue innovative sourcing methods and channels to help Pitch reach diverse, top-tier talent
- Continuously look for ways we can improve our hiring process
- Contribute to the People Team's efforts to build an Employer Brand that's the envy of tech startups globally
What you should offer
- You bring along at least 4-5 years' experience managing end-to-end recruitment
- You're ideally specialized in hiring technical talent in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy being a hands-on recruiter and generating pipeline through sourcing and engaging highly passive talent in niche domains
- You approach recruitment with a quality over quantity mindset. You'd rather send out 10 well-crafted, thoughtful InMails to surefire candidates and provide them with a great experience, rather than sending 100 sloppy templates to long-shot candidates
- You have an appreciation for how data can be used to optimize hiring processes and are regularly consulting the numbers when adjusting your recruitment strategy
- You're comfortable challenging the status quo and have a passion for picking up and executing on opportunities to improve the way we do things
Curious what it's like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!